Sunday, March 8, 2009

I got nothing!

Alright everybody, I have to admit this week I have just about nothing to talk about. "I ain't got nothing to say to you!" So here I am just trying to fulfill the assignment before I go to bed. Alright so this week we had our first intramural football game. Yes, this is my sixth intramural team so far this year. It took me a second to count them all up. I'm addicted, what can I say? And there's no intramurals anonymous. Don't judge me. So Barry rounded all the boys up and we hit the new fields up north of campus. I'd never been to them before and so it was fun to see. They're brand new artificial turf fields and a lot of fun to play on. The only thing is they make the field wider for nine on nine. There's a sideline that looks like the actual sideline but turns out it's not. Needless to say, I got confused a few times. It was funny. So after lots of tough D and little scoring we found ourselves up at hafltime 7 to 6. The score didn't change till the end of the game after Ian got in the endzone after a game-clinching intereception by the Big D. So we got in, got out, and went home (which was a good thing because it was really cold). Be sure not to miss next week's action as Da Bears and Luchadores will be ready to put on a show! (Football Thursday at 9; Basketball Thursday at 9) Yeah "we're in a bit of a pickle Dick"...

1 comment:

  1. brandon. glad i found you in the blog world :)

    i'm hurt to hear about chuck :( although that is a fabulous picture you have there.

    ReplyDelete