Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scott's Mission Call!!!

So this week Scott my little brother (who happens to be much bigger/stronger than me unfortunatelly) finally got his mission call, which is really funny because I think we got our calls the exact same week in March. So Wednesday, after a disappointing no show, we had to hold our horses for the call, and let me tell you they were dying to get out of the gate. Thursday night he got it. Stew, Emma, and I raced up to Heritage Halls (the best dorms on campus) and he opened it up and started to read... I was sitting right next to him and I ahead silently to myself. Haha, I may have even seen it before him, I don't know. So it turns out he's going to serve in the Auckland, New Zealand Mission! I agree with my Grandma Roylance in saying that it sounds more like a vacation than a mission. Doesn't sound like he's going to suffer too much she said. Apparently Auckland is one of the nicest/wealthiest cities in the world and I guess they eat very well. He's only gonna come back bigger than me and wanting to kick my trash at rugby. I just might have to pass. Son congratulations Big Sexy (Scott) we love you bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment